How I can help
I can help you in a number of different ways:
• By listening to your issues and helping you to find the information you need to resolve them
• By referring you to other groups, organisations and agencies that can provide you with the help and advice you need
• By identifying any benefits that you may be entitled to.
• Helping you to understand any correspondence and letters that you may be confused by
• Completing forms with you such as Blue Badge applications and Attendance Allowance and Carers Allowance Forms.
Often, I have a seasonal campaign where I have free items to give to older people who meet the criteria. Examples are carbon monoxide detectors, section timers for light switches, plug-in night lights and snuggle blankets.
Our Cookie Discalimer - It is our legal obligation to say this website, as with all websites, may seek to set and access small text files know as "cookies" on your computer. This data is purely used for our own purposes and is not sold or passed on to any other third party, see below for a description of a "cookie". By continuing to view this site you are accepting of this fact.